Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lenny the Lion

Tämä ei siis ole liikeri vaan leijona nimeltä Lenny! Pikaisesti väsätty vähin matskuin, mitä kotoa löytyi,
mutta ehkä tämäkin jollekin osuu! Sotikin vähän reunoja joten sotkin sitten vähän lisää...
Delightful Sketches : Animals/ Insects + dots and stripes.
Here's Lenny the Lion ( not liger) image from Digital Delights by Loupy Loo.
Top 3 badge.jpg
I win this and also SNR's August Digi Day Digital Delights by Loupy Loo/ voitot kotiin!

Done with those few materials I had at home (all my stuff is in the cottage!) so to
Digital Tuesday Challenge: Use your scraps.
Coloured with Promarkers, thanks for your visit,-))m

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is fabulous I love that lion and your papers thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Paul said...

Great use of scraps. I love digi images and a chance to use up those scraps with the Digital Tuesday challenge was great. Now I'm enjoying looking at what others made - such inspiration!
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/