Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Craft-Room Challenge's Blog Hop Winner

Hello, thank you all who entered our first birthday party and blog hop at Craft-Room Challenge.
Please, look at the blog the names of all the winners. My prize was this, and the winner is....
SUE, from here and it is like going  home - as she has the same blog background I loved so much and had long time! Congrats Sue and please email me your addy, so I can send the laces for you! (leikkaan@gmail.com)

Our current challenge is furry fourlegged friends and you still have a week to participate.
Tervetuloa vielä viikon ajan osallistumaan haasteeseemme nelijalkaiset ystävät!

2 comments:

Sue said...

How lucky am I to win the blog hop prize here. Thank you so much.

web design ventura said...

Congratulations! Those laces are very pretty. Congrats Sue.