Friday, June 06, 2014

Ankkurit ylös

Hauskaa perjantaita! Valmistaudun huomisiin kylätapahtumaan ja myyjäisiin Padasjoen Maakeskellä.
Vielä muutama kortti tekeillä ja sitten pakattava auto aamuksi valmiiksi. Toivottavasti ei sada!
Mukaan lähtee mm. nämä ankkurikortit, Päijänteen rannalla kun ollaan.
 Hi, I'm going to summer happening at the near by village by the big Päijänne Lake with my cards.
Here's two I made for my table. Hope it's not raining.
Happy weekend, tomorrow comes the new Allsorts Challenge, welcome back;-))m

5 comments:

Sirpa said...

Kyllä on kesäiset ja niin ihanilla väreillä.

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love the image.xxx

Catherine said...

Your cards are gorgeous Mervi ! Love the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Fabiola said...

sympa Mervi, très original, biz

Pia S said...

You're so great at making cards using the same layout and image and create a totally different look. I find that really inspiring! I hope the weather is good :)