Sunday, December 28, 2014

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards of 2014

Hi, lovely Debby is challenging us to pick up the 5 favourites from this years Christmas cards.
I still have a lot of unpublished cards, but here's my choices of those I've shown.
 Hei, Debby haastaa jälleen valikoimaan 5 suosikkia tänä vuonna tehdyistä omista joulukorteista.
Minulla on vielä varastossa paljon julkaisemattomia julukortteja, nämä valitut ovat aikaisemmin julkaistuja ja linkistä saat lisätietoa.
Own background with Gelli Plate and paints

 

Snowy aperture card (white and red)


Lisää joulukortteja on vielä tulossa ja uusiakin jo taas tehtynä, ettei tulisi niin kiire kuin tänä vuonna!
More Christmas cards coming - and I made yesterday some new ones - for the next year, now I'm the early bird;-))m

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Mervi this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Fabiola said...

elles sont toutes superbes Mervi, biz

Pia S said...

These are all so stunning, Mervi. A great showcase of different styled cards that you've made this year.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super collection of cards and i'm loving that PB one too, Luv Sam x

Linby said...

A great selection of your wonderful work Mervi.
Lynn x

Lynne in NI said...

Great choice Mervi ... your cards are all lovely!

Debi said...

Mervi, I hope you've had a lovely christmas- wishing you a fantastic 2015!!!
your creations - lovely as always- I've no idea how you picked just 5!! Debi xxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous selection of cards, all so gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Ellibelle said...

Such beautiful cards Mervi! All are gorgeous and loving those vintage photos!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous selections of Christmas Cards.
Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Nikki said...

Such a pretty collection you've picked hugs Nikki C

Catherine said...

I love them all Mervi ! Your creations are always beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine