Saturday, August 06, 2016

Spots and stripes

Tervetuloa viikon Allsorts haasteen pariin! Emännyysvuoro on minulla ja aiheeni "pallot ja raidat!

It is Saturday morning and a time for a new Allsorts Challenge! My time to be the hostess and the theme is " Spots and Stripes". Our sponsors are Crafty Ribbons and Digistamp Boutique.
DT Card Info:
Stamp: Stampavie, colouring with ProMarkers.
Papers Penny Black, heart diecut Simon Says'; frame Spellbinders

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion
Double D

Thank You;-))m
 Please head over to Allsorts Challenge for all the details and prizes of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Mervi. Lovely image and fab design, xxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Ihanan hempeä!

Pia S said...

This image reminds me of those Holly Hobby dolls that were popular when I was a child. I had one, actually still do, it's one of those items I've held onto from my childhood. Sweet and lovely colors. Perfect as an engagement or anniversary card.

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable and the image reminds me of my childhood, Luv Sam x

Kathleen said...

What a great image and beautiful subtle colours with a fabulous background.

Kath x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marvi, I like the sweet image and the details
Kevin xx

Darlene said...

Awe ... what an adorable image and sweet design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Polka Dots’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Mervi such a sweet and innocent image. Great challenge too. x Susan x

Tracy said...

Hi Mervi
Such a sweet card, and an adorable image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super sweet image - love the dots and stripes combo too - Thanks for joining in at DD's